Starch based product in aqueous solution.
APPRETTO AC is suitable to give full and swollen hand on articles in silk, acetate, polyamide, cellulosics and their blends.
It is very effective in finishing on "organdis" which require the fabric to have a rigid but not paper-like hand effect.
The film does not yellow after drying below 150°C.
The product is perfectly compatible with:
- Alkaline solutions even if concentrated.
- Organic and inorganic acid solutions.
- Sodium silicate solutions.
- Calcium and magnesium solutions.
- Arabica gum, adragant, alginates, starches, starch and dextrins.
- Ether-cellulosics (carboxymethylcellulose- hydroxyethylcellulose)
- Vinyl and acrylic resins.
- Anionic and non-ionic products.
- Cationic products used in finishing after compatibility tests
Warning: All the statements, recommendations and technical details provided herein are based on our best knowledge and expertise that we consider reliable. As a consequence, they should be meant for reference purposes only and adapted to suit specific situations. They are not binding, including with a view to third-party manufacturing rights. It is the user's exclusive responsibility and duty to make their own investigations to determine the suitability of products to their actual conditions of use. Product application, use and processing therefore fall within the user's full responsibility.